The Bristol Harbourside Triathlon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Bristol Harbourside Triathlon complies with the requirements set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. You can obtain further information about the Data Protection Act 1998 by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2009.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you in accordance with your request for information.
- To distribute our email notifications.
- We may periodically send promotional mail or email about new services or special offers using the details which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing of Information
Questions, Comments and Complaints: