With the race coming up on us quickly here are a few pointers for the upcoming week and race day:
- Drop down in the afternoon the day before and have a look at the set up, someone will be happy to take you through whats going on
- Plan your travel, we shut roads and this can influence your route to the race.
- Book a table in the Lockside Cafe for friends and family, its great as you can see the whole race from the window but these book out quickly.
- Water quality if of upmost importance, we will not let you swim if the water is not within legal restrictions and the race will be turned into a duathlon. This has never happened but is out of our control.
- If you did not purchase a day licence when you entered the tri and you are not a BTF member you will have to purchase a race licence on the day. You will have to pay cash, £5, and there are no cash machines on site. You cannot race without this.
- Check your wave time.
- There is no parking at the race so plan how you are going to get to us.
- Clean, Check and Dry your kit. We want to protect our water ways so please make sure all of your kit is clean and dry before you turn up. After the race please wash your kit and let it dry fully. This will make sure you do not spread non native invasive species. Further information here.